NetCredit offers personal loans of up to $10,000 in 14 states. The Chicago-based lender offers loans to borrowers with fair to excellent credit.
- There are no restrictions on how borrowers can use loan funds.
- Borrowers with fair credit may be approved.
- Loans aren’t available in 36 states.
- NetCredit may charge an origination fee and other fees, depending on the state.
- Co-signers aren’t accepted.
NetCredit offers personal loans for any purpose. The lender does not have any restrictions on how borrowers can use their loan funds.
Personal Loan Finder
Select your desired loan amount and loan purpose, your credit score range, and your state to see estimated annual percentage rates and loan terms.
NetCredit offers fixed-rate personal loans only. Borrowers can receive up to $10,000, and repayment terms range from six to 60 months.
NetCredit personal loan fees can vary, depending on which state you live in. Check the lender’s website before applying to see which fees apply.
NetCredit doesn’t have a minimum FICO credit score. However, fair to excellent credit is recommended. To be eligible, you must live in one of the following states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
NetCredit allows borrowers to get preapproved before applying through its My ScoreSaver feature. Co-signers are not accepted.
NetCredit has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. In 2018, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau received 163 personal loan-related complaints about Enova, International Inc., NetCredit’s parent company. Enova International provided a timely response for all issues.
The NetCredit loan process is entirely online. Application, closing and account management can be done through the lender’s website.
- People who have fair to excellent credit
- People who live in one of the states where the lender operates
- People who don’t need a co-signer