I’m probably a few years late to the party, but I’ve been hunting for a quality “paperclip chain necklace” that isn’t crazy expensive. (Shiv wore a similar necklace on the first few episodes of the latest season of Succession, so you know they can get super expensive — e.g., see these options from Lagos, David Yurman, and Bony Levy.)
I feel like it’s a bit tricky to find one in the middle tier for jewelry — that difficult space over $100 but under $1000. The pictured necklace, from Aurate, is pretty great at $300, and I like the boldness and length of it.
If you’re looking for something more affordable, try this one from Monica Vinader (on sale at Nordstrom starting at $112) or this one at Mejuri ($100).
Readers, are you eyeing any jewelry for yourself or loved ones for the holidays?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.16.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales! See some of our picks here.
- Sephora – Holiday Savings Event: “VIB Rouge” members can grab 15% off; “Insiders” can get 10% off.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles; up to 50% off holiday party-ready styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles