- The New York Times wondered whether dress sneakers belong in the Oval Office.
- The Cut looked at whether there’s a legitimate way to improve the look of cellulite.
- Business Insider declared that Gen Z’s love of fast fashion is destroying the planet.
- NPR reported on Target’s removal of some Pride Month products after threats against employees.
- CNBC revealed the five types of toxic personalities at work.
- WIRED explained bedtime procrastination and presented a potential solution.
- The New York Times shared a piece by a psychologist who detailed how couples’ therapy sessions have changed due to the national conversation about “power, privilege, gender norms, whiteness and systemic racism.”
- Glamour noted that the FDA just approved a drug to treat hot flashes.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Someday, Sarah, Our Ship Will Come in and We’ll Move Back to the Neighborhood We Used to Live in Before We Got Priced Out.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!