- The New York Times talked to Lena Dunham about her new plus-size clothing line with 11 Honoré and about the body positivity movement in general; meanwhile, The Daily Beast talked to six size-inclusive people about the criticism the collection is generating.
- Harper’s Bazaar looked at the history of the feminist T-shirt.
- Vanity Fair spoke to Hannah Gadsby on how her clothes are a “comfort cocoon.”
- Inc. explained how to say “I don’t know” with confidence at work.
- Fast Company shared how to support a coworker experiencing bias and prejudice.
- CNBC offered advice on handing anxiety about going back to “normal” life.
- The Cut looked at the problematic statements from self-help figure Rachel Hollis (Girl, Wash Your Face), including her comparison of her struggle as “unrelatable woman” to that of Harriet Tubman.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Slackjaw, with “Ever Since I Was A Little Girl I Dreamed Of Being A Junior Administrative Strategic Operations Assistant.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…