Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I’m not usually a matchy-matchy pajamas kind of person (more of an “old t-shirt but nice PJ pants” kind of person since kids, tbh) but Nordstrom has a ton of cute ones in the Spring Sale that just started — great timing as everyone is getting ready for visits from families and friends.
These PJs may be a bit on the skimpy side for a visit from the inlaws, but they’re calling my name anyway — I like that they’re simple yet feel put together and just the sliiiightest bit fancy with the lace detail on the shorts. So cute!
(Other major brands and categories to check out in the sale: big beauty sales, tons of UGG, and more! Some great workwear sales on Boss, Rebecca Taylor, Reiss, Theory, and L’Agence if you’re building your work wardrobe also. The Nordstrom sale includes some nice Boden tops and sweaters; also check out the Boden sale going on right now.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Spring Sale up to 50% off (through April 5)! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off.
- Boden – Up to 40% off sale! Also take 15% off new items. (This post talked about all the reader favorites at Boden, and is recently(ish) updated…)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off latest styles; extra 20% off clearance
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off spring favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory: 50-70% off everything
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jackets
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – $50 off every $175; 25-30% off select styles