I’ve written before about how I’m really not a fan of the “camisole beneath a suit” look (super popular with soap opera stars and television anchors!), but if you’re going to wear a sleeveless look under a suit or cardigan, this machine-washable one from Halogen looks great for both work and weekend. (I even think the raw edge detailing would look lovely on Zoom!)
I like the sheer edging at the top and the bottom, as well as the variety of colors and the great reviews. It reminds me a bit of this popular camisole from 1.State, but I like that this one does not have spaghetti straps.
At full price the pictured blouse is $49, but you can find a few colors on sale for $29.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Pssst: some of our favorite sleeveless tops from our last roundup:
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-29-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off tops, knits, and outerwear (ends Sunday)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% off all sale styles; 50% off luxe-casual styles
- Loft – Up to 50% off leggings, tops, and sweaters; up to 60% off sale styles
- Eloquii – All dresses and jumpsuits $29 and up; 50% off all tops, pants, denim, and skirts
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.