Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Pre-pandemic, I was a dress-wearer. Whether I was at work or on weekends, dresses were always just easier for me to throw on and go about my business.
As life has become more and more casual, I haven’t been reaching for the dresses in my closet as frequently, but I love the look of this jersey stripe midi dress from Boden for working from home or hanging out on the weekends. It’s a viscose/elastane material, so it seems like it will be soft with just a little bit of stretch.
Perfect for easing back into a life where I’m (hopefully!) getting dressed up again.
The dress is $110 at Nordstrom and available in sizes 2–16.
This dress from Amazon Essentials is only $20.99 and comes in sizes XS–XXL; this one from Old Navy has lucky sizes in tall and petites and is on sale for $26.97 (with an extra 30% off at checkout); this Amazon Essentials dress is available in sizes 1X–6X and starts at just $18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-27-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves