Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How many pink blazers is too many? Asking for a friend.
The Dalton blazer from J. Crew reminds me of the Schoolboy blazer that the brand used to offer. (It’s still available from J.Crew Factory, although I’m not a huge fan of the fabric.)
I love the slightly shrunken size for wearing over dresses, and the gold buttons are a great look. I would wear this jacket with dark rinse jeans and a tee in a more casual office, or paired with a darker pink sheath dress for a monochromatic look in a more formal setting.
The blazer is on sale for $139.50 (marked down from $198) at J.Crew and comes in sizes 00–24, petite sizes 00–12, and tall sizes 2–20. It also comes in honey brown and navy herringbone.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off spring styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items; 40% off 2 full-price items; 30% off 1 full-price item; extra 40-60% off sale styles (ends 3/15)
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 23% off; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off your purchase
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants & denim
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase