Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Spring is here and I am ready for ALL of the bright colors. This flutter-sleeve dress from Eloquii comes in the gorgeous “peppery vermillion” color shown here and a really pretty hot pink.
I would keep this dress on hand for more casual days in the office and the roughly one million bridal showers/baby showers/engagement parties that are bound to crop up later this summer once it’s safe to get together.
The dress is $99.95 at Eloquii and comes in sizes 14–28.
If this orange caught your eye but you need another size range, this dress at Ann Taylor is available in regular sizes 00–18 and petite 00–16 ($149 full price; be on the lookout for sales). This Alexia Admor dress is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $69.97 and comes in XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping