For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I hadn’t been to Pendleton in a while to check out their selections, but they have some nice seasonless suiting, particularly in unusual colors like the Moroccan blue above. All of the pieces are really affordable, AND they come in regular (sizes 4–18), petite (2P–18P), and plus sizes (14W–24W). Huzzah!
There’s a pair of matching straight leg pants (lined!), as well as a short sleeve dress. The pieces are all on sale; they start at $99 and go up to $209.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for other basic seasonless suiting? These are some of our favorites:
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-3-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; extra 25% off
- Ann Taylor – 40 full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)