For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I love a good ombre effect — and I love a good McQueen suit — so it probably isn’t terribly surprising that I love this dip-dye suit available for preorder.
It’s definitely a “fun” suit — probably not one you’ll be wearing for an interview or court appearance — but it’s so much fun.
The blazer is $4,290 at Neiman Marcus.
(Not pictured, but wow.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-28-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off pants, skirts, and shoes (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Anthropologie: Extra 40% off sale items
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off leggings, tops, and sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves