Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A faux-wrap top that’s also a bodysuit? Sign me up, please. As a long-torsoed lady, a bodysuit is my best bet for a top to stay tucked-in throughout the day. This blousy V-neck from Open Edit would look perfectly polished with a charcoal suit or tucked into a pair of high-waisted, wide-leg trousers.
If you’re looking for other neutrals, this top also comes in ivory and a white/pale-blue pattern.
Warning: If you’re opening this link at work, the second photo that pops up shows the back view of the thong bodysuit bottom, so you’re going to see some buns!
The top is $49 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns