Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Burgundy is one of my favorite fall/winter colors, and even more so when it comes in a pair of pull-on dress pants.
These skinny compression pants from Marée Pour Toi would go nicely with just about any neutral top, but I particularly like the idea of pairing them with a camel sweater or blazer. If you like these but are looking for neutral colors, they also come in black, navy, and olive, although not at the sale price.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-29-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off tops, knits, and outerwear (ends Sunday)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% off all sale styles; 50% off luxe-casual styles
- Loft – Up to 50% off leggings, tops, and sweaters; up to 60% off sale styles
- Eloquii – All dresses and jumpsuits $29 and up; 50% off all tops, pants, denim, and skirts
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.