Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The thermometer got up above 50 degrees in my neck of the woods this week, so I’m ready for all things spring. This cute flutter-sleeve top comes in nine (!) different prints, all of which will add a little springtime joy to your outfit.
I like the slightly longer length for wearing with skinny jeans or leggings, but it will also tuck nicely into a pencil skirt or a pair of trousers.
The top is $39.95 at Lane Bryant and comes in sizes 12–40. If you buy one, you can get a second for 70% off today.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-12-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off spring styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items; 40% off 2 full-price items; 30% off 1 full-price item; extra 40-60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off need-now styles; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles; extra 20% off all clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off your purchase
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants & denim
- Talbots – 25% off T by Talbots