ConsumerDirect Mortgage is a division of FirstBank, a publicly traded bank based in Nashville, Tennessee. ConsumerDirect Mortgage offers both home purchase and refinance loans to eligible borrowers.
- Fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Lender credit for third-party closing costs
- Loans offered in 49 states
- U.S. Department of Agriculture loans unavailable
- Limited branch locations
ConsumerDirect Mortgage offers a range of home loan options, including:
- Conventional mortgage
- Adjustable-rate mortgage
- Federal Housing Administration loans
- Department of Veterans Affairs loans
ConsumerDirect Mortgage offers loans online in all states except Maryland. The lender does not disclose mortgage qualification requirements.
ConsumerDirect Mortgage doesn’t disclose mortgage fees on its website. Fees vary based on the loan. Borrowers may qualify for a credit on third-party closing costs.
FirstBank has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, but it isn’t BBB-accredited.
In 2020, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau didn’t register any mortgage-related complaints against FirstBank.
Borrowers can prequalify, apply, send documentation and manage accounts online.
- People seeking a lender credit for closing costs
- People seeking a nationwide lender
- People who are comfortable applying for a mortgage online