We’ve covered this comfortable heel many, many, many times before on the blog — so I just thought I’d do a little Coffee Break to note that it’s increasingly harder to find. If you’re a fan of sleek low heels like this — or if the Vionic heels like the Josie (pictured) or the Minnie (with a cute little strap) are your Holy Grail shoes… stock up now.
Briefly: readers always love Vionic heels for their comfort — the brand describes the shoe as “merg[ing] Vionic’s trusted biomechanics with modern shoemaking techniques for a style that’s as sleek and flattering as it is comfortable.” It’s also really affordable and available in wide widths.
I will also note, particularly as straight-cut trousers may be coming back: I’ve always found that a super low kitten heel like this can be worn with pants hemmed for flats, so it gives you a nice option to elevate the outfit if you’ve suddenly got a big meeting or something.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)