In my office, I keep a file cabinet full of high heels — mostly the ones that are only good for walking around the office. As we emerge from the After Times, perhaps I need some heels I can take outside the office.
Square toes and loafers are both trending for spring, and Tory Burch’s Roby Loafer Pump combines the trends while keeping things classic enough for work. The 2.5″ stacked block heel simultaneously provides lift and stability. The distinctive chain-link detail across the vamp and on the heel separates it from the pack.
I cannot wait to wear these to get a cup of coffee I did not make.
The shoe is available at Nordstrom for $378. It comes in Dulce de Leche/Coconut (a warm cream), Perfect Black, and Sierra Almond (pictured), sizes 5–11.
A similar shoe at a lower price is from Amalfi by Rangoni; it’s on sale for $162 (marked down from $270) at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping