What are your feelings on mules for the office, readers? (Or in life, in general?) Do you like the look with cropped pants or skirts, or do you prefer… well, backs on your shoes?
This Gucci loafer mule is one of the top rated in the designer shoe section at Nordstrom, and it’s hard to go wrong if you like the look of mules and you’re in the mood to spend $750 on mules.
For my own $.02, I’ve used mules over the years as a “lives at the office” shoe to upgrade sandals or uncomfortable shoes. I don’t think they’re great for walking in, but maybe that’s just me.
A more affordable version of the look are these nice ones from Linea Paolo, $65-$129.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 08.19.21…
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale: save up to 50%!
- Loft – 40% off select full-price styles
- J.Crew: Up to 40% off summer picks
- J.Crew Factory: Extra 60% off clearance; up to 50% off everything
- Banana Republic Factory: Up to 60% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off select full-price styles; up to 75% off original prices
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – $39–$79 every dress and jumpsuit; 40% off everything else