L’atelier Nawbar is new to me, but I’m immediately in love with half of their earrings on NET-A-PORTER. A lot of them have layered looks, such as the turquoise center to these earrings that “can be seen through the laser cutouts in the 18-karat gold.”
(I couldn’t decide whether to post these fun turquoise and diamond earrings, or these twisted earrings!! Ack, gorgeous.)
According to Net-a-Porter:
Founded over 130 years ago in Beirut, Lebanon, L’Atelier Nawbar is currently run by the family’s latest generation of sisters, Dima and Tania. The duo pulls inspiration from shared childhood memories of playing dress-up – their goal is to create modern heirlooms that will be cherished for generations to come.
The pictured ones are 18-karat gold, turquoise, and diamond hoop earrings for $2,550 and are made in France. (The brand has a number of gorgeous turquoise rings if you like the matchy-matchy look!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns