In our discussions on “the weekend you,” I always thought I was more interested in “tough girl chic” and less interested (for weekends at least) in preppy clothes. In fact, I would have said that I was distinctly NOT a Lilly Pulitzer kind of girl. BUT: I will say that the mix of hot pink, green, and blues and purples is very happy and, increasingly up my alley. So never say never.
This charging cord is adorable and affordable — I think it would make a great small present if you’re on the hunt for something for yourself or someone else (Easter? Mother’s Day? end of school teacher appreciation? lots to choose).
Lilly Pulitzer has two colorways available for $25 each.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Up to 80% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off spring styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items; 40% off 2 full-price items; 30% off 1 full-price item; extra 40-60% off sale styles (ends 3/15)
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 23% off; up to 60% off 100s of spring styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off your purchase
- Eloquii – 50% of all tops, pants & denim
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase