Belts as a splurge: yea or nay? I feel like I’ve seen a ton of the Hermès belts and Gucci belts as “basics” on a zillion personal style bloggers — but what about this unusual belt from Bottega?
The pros: It’s gorgeous, and the organic shape is minimal but also really interesting and memorable. I think it would be great to wear with a simple dress or jumpsuit to add some low-key interest.
The cons: Ah yes, it’s $580 plus shipping. Minor details.
You can find it at MyTheresa.com for $580.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-29-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off tops, knits, and outerwear (ends Sunday)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% off all sale styles; 50% off luxe-casual styles
- Loft – Up to 50% off leggings, tops, and sweaters; up to 60% off sale styles
- Eloquii – All dresses and jumpsuits $29 and up; 50% off all tops, pants, denim, and skirts
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 50% off must-haves.